New Service: Canada Citizenship Help
Visit our new partner site Canada Citizenship Help for complete consultation services for your citizenship application
A Canadian citizenship certificate is a document that proves that a person is a Canadian citizen. The Citizenship Certificate is required to obtain a Canadian passport, a driver’s licence, an enhanced driver’s licence or an enhanced identity card and access government services such as health care or pension, or to obtain a Social Insurance Number.
Canada Passport Help can help you to obtain a Proof of Canadian Citizenship:
- If your citizenship card is lost, damaged, destroyed or stolen.
- If there is an error on your Citizenship card and you want to update your citizenship certificate
- If you were born outside of Canada to a Canadian parent and you meet certain requirements.
- If you were born in Canada and want to have a Citizenship card.
Obtaining a Canadian Citizenship Certificate or/and Card (Routine Applications) may take 6-12 months as per Citizenship and Immigration Canada timelines. The fee you paid online includes all government fees, application processing fee and the cost of shipping and handling of your new passport with international FedEx. Expedited services are available for an additional fee. Our citizenship application service includes:
- Sending you the application for a citizenship certificate
- A detailed assessment of your application
- Assistance with preparing the supporting documentation required for your application
- Submitting your application on your behalf
Once your payment is received, we provide you with the necessary forms to begin the process. Please contact us at 888-998-9797 if you have any questions.
Help us help you!
After you sign up online, you will receive an email containing a secure link where you can download your forms, complete them, and submit them to us for verification securely. If you have an existing problem with your passport application or your photos, you will be able to elaborate on the issue in the comment box. Please describe any problem as thoroughly as you can, so we can help you in the most efficient manner possible.