You should choose this option if:
- You don’t have a Canadian Passport
- Your Canadian Passport Expired more than one year ago
- You need to change your current passport information
This application requires a guarantor. The guarantor is a person other than yourself who confirms your identity, has known you for more than two years and lives in Canada or the United States. For the guarantor you have three options. Please make sure you’ve selected the correct one.
- Select Canadian guarantor: Must holds a valid Canadian Passport.
- Select Professional guarantor: Must be a member of designated professions identified by Passport Canada.
- Select No guarantor: Must complete Statutory Declaration in Lieu of Guarantor (Form PPTC 132) at a Passport Canada office.
Help us help you!
After you sign up online, you will receive an email containing a secure link where you can download your forms, complete them, and submit them to us for verification securely. If you have an existing problem with your passport application or your photos, you will be able to elaborate on the issue in the comment box. Please describe any problem as thoroughly as you can, so we can help you in the most efficient manner possible.