Canada Passport Help is happy to be able to help Canadians ensure their passport application is accepted the first time. Here are some glowing reviews from our biggest fans. Contact us if you’d like to share your story.
- “Thank you Canada Passport Help! You saved our trip in the nick of time and choosing your service made our application process stress free. Excellent customer service and your staff saved us a lot of grief!”Lisa G. Atlanta, Georgia
- “I love your service. I live in Bermuda, and as a result, was not able to visit a Canadian passport office regarding my renewal. Your service is valuable for a second set of eyes prior to the application going in, and the suggestions regarding my photos was well noted. I wouldn’t hesitate to use your service again and have already referred you to two co-workers also from Toronto. Thanks so much.”C. Kelly Los Angeles, California
- “I am so thankful that I found your service. I had all of my questions answered regarding the process and your people’s review of my application was thorough and yielded a few items I had the chance to fix. It’s like having your own personal passport coach. For $99 it was worth it. I also got my passport back within 2 weeks. Thank you so much!”Michel Lafrenniere South Carolina
- “I loved having a personal passport application coach! This made things extremely easy and I didn’t have to wait on the phone for 2 hours! I wish you did other Government documents!”Karen Michaels
- “Best money I ever spent. Your service has a high value. Thank you so much for saving my Christmas trip home!”Peter O'Brien Austin, Texas, U.S.A.
- “Excellent service. Excellent value. You turned a long tedious process into a quick and anxiety free experience. We will be using your service for all of our Canadian consulting staff traveling between the U.S. and Canada. Thanks so much.”B. Palmer Los Angeles, California
- “I had to call to find out that my passport application had been rejected with Passport Canada. You couldn’t have offered a more opposite experience. Your staff defines “responsiveness”. Thanks so much.”Peter Tinsley Boulder, Colorado
- “Hello I just wanted to say thank you. I drove up to Ontario last Friday arrived there in the early afternoon and just as you said I gave them all of the appropriate info (application, photos, birth certificate, and itinerary for flight) and it went without a hitch. I took your advice and had my picture taken again when I arrived at a shoppers drug mart, they were completely different from the ones taken here in the states.
Thanks again for everything!”Zak Boulton
- “Your literally saved my business trip. I would have sent in my application with the photos I had initially done, otherwise, and I don't even want to think about having to have planned everything all over again.”Georges Pilon Miami Florida
- “Hi, there! Just dropping in to tell you that Bob\'s passport came Fedex today!! Can\'t thank you enough for your guidance and support. Now, where should we go first? (Left up to me, I\'d want to go to see where Bob grew up in Grand Bend, Ontario. Looks lovely in the pictures!!) Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You made a tricky proccess much more easily navigated!”Chris and Bob Gratton
- “Just to let you know that I received my passport today. You made the process easy and I\'m glad you caught the issue with my photos.
Thanks for your help.”Michel Caval
- “Ann….just a followup….
I got it!! By FEDEX this week…all in order….just want to thank you for all your help and please feel free to use me as a reference for the excellence of your company and its service.”Dan Parsons
- “Dear Ann, Passport Canada said my passport had been approved, and was shipped yesterday.
Thank you so much for your help!! I appreciate your kindness, patience, guidance and professionalism.
I have also recommended you to my guarantor. His renewal comes up in 10 months. He is required to do worldwide travel for his job. I said “don’t fool around with this, just hire this company”.. he said he would do so.
- “Hello Ann
I want to thank you very much for your help and guidance in applying for my Canadian Passport renewal. My Passport has been received by me and it was worth every penny I had to pay for your service, and I will certainly recommend you people to anyone requiring it.
Again, my thanks for your good work.”Noella Slaney
- “Good Evening Everyone.
First I must apologize for my delay in replying.
I must say that I have never been so satisfied at anytime with the service that was given to me.
When I first made the call I had no idea what to do or even how to fill out the Application on line.
Mario took me through everything line by line, he was so patient and so kind I don\'t have enough
words to explain, he worked with me step by step through the entire progress right to the end.
I recommend Mario highly, I will refer him to everyone I know that needs help with their
By the way I received my Passport two days ago.
Thank you so much Mario.”Monica
- “Anna and I wanted to send a \'Special Thanks\' to Mario at Canada Passport Help. Your professionalism and knowledge of this task made my experience fun and even adventurous. Mario was able to locate a photographer here on Maui that does the special photography that is required by Canada Passports which is not yet required in the U.S. It was quite amazing really, even the photographer was amazed by Mario\'s tenacity as she had registered with Canada Passport Help but had never been called before!
In any event, it saved me from a costly trip to Honolulu and I made a great contact with Saphore Studios.
Thanks again Mario, you are \'The Best\' at what you do, I am so grateful that you were there for me!”Terence & Anna Lowery