Canada Passport Help is happy to be able to help Canadians ensure their passport application is accepted the first time. Here are some glowing reviews from our biggest fans. Contact us if you’d like to share your story.
Next 6 »
- Thank you Canada Passport Help! You saved our trip in the nick of time and choosing your service made our application process stress free. Excellent customer service and your staff saved us a lot of grief!Lisa G.Atlanta, Georgia
- I love your service. I live in Bermuda, and as a result, was not able to visit a Canadian passport office regarding my renewal. Your service is valuable for a second set of eyes prior to the application going in, and the suggestions regarding my photos was well noted. I wouldn’t hesitate to use your service again and have already referred you to two co-workers also from Toronto. Thanks so much.C. KellyLos Angeles, California
- I am so thankful that I found your service. I had all of my questions answered regarding the process and your people’s review of my application was thorough and yielded a few items I had the chance to fix. It’s like having your own personal passport coach. For $99 it was worth it. I also got my passport back within 2 weeks. Thank you so much!Michel LafrenniereSouth Carolina
- I loved having a personal passport application coach! This made things extremely easy and I didn’t have to wait on the phone for 2 hours! I wish you did other Government documents!Karen Michaels
- Best money I ever spent. Your service has a high value. Thank you so much for saving my Christmas trip home!Peter O'BrienAustin, Texas, U.S.A.
- Excellent service. Excellent value. You turned a long tedious process into a quick and anxiety free experience. We will be using your service for all of our Canadian consulting staff traveling between the U.S. and Canada. Thanks so much.B. PalmerLos Angeles, California
- I had to call to find out that my passport application had been rejected with Passport Canada. You couldn’t have offered a more opposite experience. Your staff defines “responsiveness”. Thanks so much.Peter TinsleyBoulder, Colorado
- Hello I just wanted to say thank you. I drove up to Ontario last Friday arrived there in the early afternoon and just as you said I gave them all of the appropriate info (application, photos, birth certificate, and itinerary for flight) and it went without a hitch. I took your advice and had my picture taken again when I arrived at a shoppers drug mart, they were completely different from the ones taken here in the states.
Thanks again for everything!Zak Boulton
- Your literally saved my business trip. I would have sent in my application with the photos I had initially done, otherwise, and I don't even want to think about having to have planned everything all over again.Georges PilonMiami Florida
- Hi, there! Just dropping in to tell you that Bob\'s passport came Fedex today!! Can\'t thank you enough for your guidance and support. Now, where should we go first? (Left up to me, I\'d want to go to see where Bob grew up in Grand Bend, Ontario. Looks lovely in the pictures!!) Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You made a tricky proccess much more easily navigated!Chris and Bob Gratton