New passport for adult Canadian citizens living abroad
July 13, 2020
New Adult Canadian Passport
As a Canadian citizen, you need a Canadian adult passport to travel abroad or to gain re-entry into the United States.
You should apply for a new adult passport if:
- You don’t have a valid Canadian Passport;
- Your Canadian Passport expired more than one year ago;
- Your current passport was issued when you were under 16 years old;
- You need to change your current passport information
- Your current passport is damaged
- Your current passport was valid for less than five years
Let our readily available passport experts ensure that your Canadian passport renewal application is done effectively to avoid rejection, delays, hassles, and headaches. We’re here to help!
Application for a new passport outside Canada click for
This application requires a guarantor
A guarantor is a person who confirms the applicant identity; has known the applicant for more than two years; lives in Canada or the United States; can communicate in English or French. In regard to the guarantor, there are three options.
- Canadian guarantor: The guarantor must have a valid Canadian Passport.
- Professional guarantor: The guarantor should be a member of one of the designated professions identified by Passport Canada.
- No guarantor: The applicant should complete the Statutory Declaration in Lieu of Guarantor.
Questions? Call us at (888) 998-9797 or contact us.
For the latest news and updates about Canadian Passport visit at https://canadapassporthelp.ca/ or follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.