New passport for adult Canadian citizens living abroad
July 13, 2020
As a Canadian citizen, you need a Canadian adult passport to travel abroad or to gain re-entry into the United States.
You should apply for a new adult passport if:
- You don’t have a valid Canadian Passport;
- Your Canadian Passport expired more than one year ago;
- Your current passport was issued when you were under 16 years old;
- You need to change your current passport information
- Your current passport is damaged
- Your current passport was valid for less than five years
Let our readily available passport experts ensure that your Canadian passport renewal application is done effectively to avoid rejection, delays, hassles, and headaches. We’re here to help!
Application for a new passport outside Canada click for
Questions? Call us at (888) 998-9797 or contact us.
For the latest news and updates about Canadian Passport visit at https://canadapassporthelp.ca/ or follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.