New adult passport

I need a Canadian passport.

As a Canadian citizen, you need a Canadian adult passport to travel abroad or to gain re-entry into the United States.

You should apply for a new adult passport if:

  • You don’t have a valid Canadian Passport;
  • Your Canadian Passport expired more than one year ago;
  • Your current passport was issued when you were under 16 years old;
  • You need to change your current passport information
  • Your current passport is damaged
  • Your current passport was valid for less than five years

Let our readily available passport experts ensure that your Canadian passport renewal application is done effectively to avoid rejection, delays, hassles, and headaches. We’re here to help!

Questions? Call us at (877) 422-4004 or contact us.

Easy Step-By-Step

I'd Like To Get Started