Lost passport

I need to replace a lost passport.

Has your passport been lost, stolen, or damaged?

To replace your passport you must apply for a new passport and submit a supplementary declaration explaining what happened to your passport. We can help you avoid the stress and anxiety associated with this situation by resolving the problem quickly and efficiently. Our passport experts will work to ensure that your Canadian passport replacement is done effectively to avoid rejection, delays, hassles, and headaches. We’re here to help!

This application requires a guarantor. A guarantor is a person other than yourself who confirms your identity, has known you for more than two years, and lives in Canada or the United States. When it comes to a guarantor you have three options – please make sure you’ve selected the correct one.

  1. Canadian guarantor Must hold a valid Canadian Passport.
  2. Professional guarantor Must be a member of one of the designated professions identified by Passport Canada.
  3. No guarantor: Must complete Statutory Declaration in Lieu of Guarantor (form PPTC 132) at a Passport Canada office.

Ready to get started?

Start your application