Why Canadians Living In The United States Choose Canada Passport Help
- Application Rejection: Over 50% of Canadians living in the United States are having their passport renewal applications rejected – with an even higher rejection rate for new applications.
- Photo Awareness: Passport Canada is transitioning to a higher international photo standard called biometric photography. There are 20 different points to be assessed for a conforming Canadian passport photo. Most U.S.-based commercial photographers aren’t aware of them. We are.
- Avoid Travel Delay: If your application is rejected by Passport Canada, this could result in your passport delivery being delayed by a minimum 3 months and maybe a lot longer.
- Your Canadian Passport Photo Resource: We help you find a local photographer that is able to take the new higher standard Canadian passport photo and assess your photos prior to submission.
- Our Personal Guarantee: Canada Passport Help has a 100% success rate in assisting our clients’ to submit applications that won’t get rejected. We email the application directly to you. You then email the application to us for assessment by one of our specialists.
- We Make It Easy: We are your personal Canadian Passport coaches and are available to answer all of your questions immediately – via phone, email, or our contact form.
- Responsiveness: No long phone wait times or automatic answering service that you need to yell “Agent” to. We’re here for you 24/7
- Trust: Our customers trust us – and that’s as important as the service we provide. We are registered with the Better Business Bureau and employ SSL encryption on our website. Securing and protecting our customers’ information is priority one.
Thank you Canada Passport Help! You saved our trip in the nick of time and choosing your service made our application process stress free. Excellent customer service and your staff saved us a lot of grief!Lisa G.Atlanta, Georgia
Recent Blog Posts
- Passport Canada Introduces A Fee IncreasePosted March 25, 2012
- How The Canada Post Strike Affects Your Application SubmissionPosted June 14, 2011
- Am I Required To Report A Lost, Damaged, or Stolen Canadian Passport?Posted April 27, 2011